21st April, 2011
Julie Flavell launched the second series of Charleston Library Society’s Wide Angle Lunches on March 31, 2011 with a talk on her book When London Was Capital of America. The talk was followed on Friday April 1, 2011 by a speaking engagement at a dinner of the Young Professionals Board of the Charleston Library Society, where her subject was ‘Romancing the English: Americans, Love, and London before the Revolution’.
- ROBERT H. SMITH INTERNATONAL CENTER FOR JEFFERSON STUDIES, MONTICELLO, OCTOBER 2017
- TALK AT THE ROBERT H. SMITH INTERNATONAL CENTER FOR JEFFERSON STUDIES, MONTICELLO, OCTOBER 2017
- WILLIAM L. CLEMENTS LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, AUGUST 2015
- BRITISH SCHOLAR SOCIETY BOOK OF THE MONTH, SUMMER 2012
- LIBERTY FUND COLLOQUIUM, 14-17 JUNE 2012