13th June, 2011
Julie Flavell gave a talk on her book ‘When London Was Capital of America’ to a sold-out audience at the Eccles Centre for American Studies at the British Library.
- ROBERT H. SMITH INTERNATONAL CENTER FOR JEFFERSON STUDIES, MONTICELLO, OCTOBER 2017
- TALK AT THE ROBERT H. SMITH INTERNATONAL CENTER FOR JEFFERSON STUDIES, MONTICELLO, OCTOBER 2017
- WILLIAM L. CLEMENTS LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, AUGUST 2015
- BRITISH SCHOLAR SOCIETY BOOK OF THE MONTH, SUMMER 2012
- LIBERTY FUND COLLOQUIUM, 14-17 JUNE 2012