4th October, 2011
Julie Flavell contributed to the Cultural Events Programme at the Bishopsgate Institute in London with a book talk on ‘When London Was Capital of America’.
- ROBERT H. SMITH INTERNATONAL CENTER FOR JEFFERSON STUDIES, MONTICELLO, OCTOBER 2017
- TALK AT THE ROBERT H. SMITH INTERNATONAL CENTER FOR JEFFERSON STUDIES, MONTICELLO, OCTOBER 2017
- WILLIAM L. CLEMENTS LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, AUGUST 2015
- BRITISH SCHOLAR SOCIETY BOOK OF THE MONTH, SUMMER 2012
- LIBERTY FUND COLLOQUIUM, 14-17 JUNE 2012